Saturday, March 12, 2011

Here "we" go...

Well I did it. Like the rest of my life, not really sure where this will go I will just know when I get there. Hope it's interesting.

So why "makin' tracks"? Life just took a new turn so, it's time ta' get goin' and start makin' tracks. Pretty simple, huh! 

The DirtnWaterboy nickname is the sum of my life. I have worked as an excavator(dirt), plumber(water...most of the time), landscaper(dirt) and irrigation tech(water). See what I mean.  My passion is for all things outdoors. I thrive on hunting, fishing, camping, studying wildlife and what God created.   

The new turn is back to college, at 43. Finishing something I started 15 years ago, a degree in Wildlife Biology and Fisheries. So this blog, hopefully, will the journey and not the drama*

*WARNING*- I am prone to rants!!! I will welcome your comments and opinions provided they are in good taste. Swearing is for people who can't articulate their opinion or to shallow to form one..... You will be REMOVED!!!

That being said.... Welcome and Thank You for visiting. More to come

Doug  


No comments:

Post a Comment